Welcome to DT
Year 8 DT Food
W/c 11th February
Spicy Bean Burgers
For next week’s practical you will be working in pairs to make 4 bean burgers each.
Choose someone who you can rely on to bring their share of the ingredients and who will share the workload during the practical.
You can either:
- Go shopping with your partner to get the ingredients
- Decide who is bringing in which ingredients
- 1 person brings in the ingredients and the other gives them half the money
EACH PAIR NEEDS:
- 1 slice of bread
- 400g can red kidney beans
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoons mild chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons dried herbs
- Container to take home in
You may also bring in 1 bread roll or pitta bread to try one of your burgers in the lesson.