Summer 2018 Exam Certificates are now available for collection from the Exams Office. A signature is required before certificates are released, if you cannot attend in person please provide written permission for someone to collect on your behalf and request they bring some identification.
Any ex-students who left in the last 5 years and have not yet collected their certificates are welcome to call in and collect them.
Our 2017 Year 11 cohort joined us with a KS2 average point score of 26.2 which was significantly below the National Average.
|Disadvantaged Progress 8||+0.2|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English and Maths||40%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English||54%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in Maths||47%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English and Maths||60%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English||78%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in Maths||66%|
|% of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate||3% (5+ English and Maths), 4% (4+ English and Maths)|
|% of pupils entered for the English Baccalaureate||9%|
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the hall foyer prior to your exam to confirm your room location.
- You must line up outside the exam room 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Ensure you hand in your mobile phone to an invigilator before entering the exam room.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, as this could lead to disqualification.
- Water is allowed in the exam room provided it is in a clear plastic bottle with a sports cap.
No food allowed unless it is required due to a medical condition.
- Please bring a black pen.
- NO correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
exam board information
Click on the links below
- 'Best ever GCSE Results'
Message from the Head of School Mr R Hawley (Whole School - 22/08/2019)
100% A Level pass rate (Whole School - 15/08/2019)
- Accelerated Reader
Year 7 students celebrate their achievements (Whole School - 23/07/2019)
- University of Cambridge Trip
raising students' aspirations (Whole School - 04/04/2019)
- Widening Participation Week ...
... a huge success at The Garibaldi School (Whole School - 01/04/2019)