Welcome to Year 7
Homework 2019 -2020
- Half term 1 homework schedule - 9th September 2019 - 24th October 2019
- Half term 2 homework schedule -
- Half Term 3 homework schedule -
- Half term 4 homework schedule -
- Half term 5 homework schedule -
- Half term 6 homework schedule -
Year 7 & 8 Homework and challenge club
Year 7 & 8 Homework and Challenge Club every Thursday lunchtime in room 20 with Miss Johnson and Miss Richards.
maths Homework club
Maths Homework Club for Year 7 and 8 every Wednesday after school in room 14.
KS3 Reading list
Are you experiencing difficulties in school?
Would you like to speak to someone a similar age to you?
If you answer YES to these questions, Peer Mentoring is for you.
Every Wednesday lunchtime (you can bring your lunch with you).
Rooms 21 & 22 (Miss Garforth & Miss Reinspach’s rooms)
For support, guidance or advice about any difficulties you are experiencing in school.
See Miss Garforth at break or lunch
'young writers' competition - ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
At the end of the Autumn term, the year 7 cohort entered a national writing competition. Their challenge was to write a short story in just 100 words as inspired by a sentence of their choice. The theme was ‘Stranger Sagas’ and students were encouraged to be creative and original. Successful entries will be published in a book and there is a chance to win monetary prizes for individuals and schools for the best ones.
Each and every student stepped up to the challenge and produced a weird and wonderful story; all of which, have been submitted to the organisers – ‘Young Writers’. The publishers have read all entries and have now chosen some from The Garibaldi School to include in this region’s edition. ‘Young Writers’ have sent a letter direct to those students who have been successful.
We would like to say a big thank you and well done to all students who have participated. We’re sure they made the publishers’ final decision very difficult.
Remember, creativity is contagious! Keep writing!
- Safer Cycling Activity Day Poster
- Year 7, 8 and 9 PSCHE Letter Sept 2019
- Year 7, 8 & 9 Individual Student Photograph Letter
- Letter to Parents - Peanut Allergy
- School Re-opens to Students September 2019
- Lunchtime Arrangements 2019 - 2020
- End of Term Arrangements Summer 2019
- Yr 7 to 11 Blazer Letter May 2019
- Year 7 Summer Assessment Letter May 2019
- Activity Letter No1 Mar 2019
- Widening Participation
- Year 7 & 8 'Seneca' Letter
- Year 7 Parents' Evening Letter
- Uniform Letter December 2018
- End of Term Arrangements
- Non-Uniform Day - Children in Need
- Outdoor Coat Letter Oct 2018
- Year 7, 8 & 9 Photograph Order Letter
- Non-Uniform Day supporting 'Rethink Mental Health'
- Expectations for Attendance
- Year 7 Mentor Parents' Evening
- Year 7 8 & 9 Individual Photographs
- Energy Drinks
- Letter to Parents Public Health England
- Uniform Expectations 2018-19
- Arrangements for end of term and start of September 2018
- Letter to Parents - Sports Day at EIS 2018
- Year 7 Progress Check 3 Assessment Letter
- Letter to Parents GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- School Privacy Notice
- Letter to current Year 7 to 10 Parents - School Uniform from September 2018
- Activity Day – Tuesday 24th July 2018 – Year 7, 8, 9, 10 and Year 12
- Non-Uniform Day Friday 23rd March 2018
- Sport Relief 2018
- Year 7 Parents' Evening Letter
- School Closure due to weather 28/02/18
- Letter to Parents - Performance and Uniform
- Christmas and New Year arrangements 2017-2018
- Non-Uniform Day
- Year 7 Meet the Mentor
- Year 7, 8 & 9 Photograph Letter No. 2
- Additional Inset Day November 2017
- Year 7, 8 & 9 Student Photographs
- Year 7-10 London Trips July 2018
- 25/9/19 Year 7, 8 & 9 Individual Photograph
- 26/9/19 Year 5 and 6 Open Evening
- 17/10/19 Year 7 Meet the Mentor Evening
Year 7 News
- No recent news stories.